Would you like to develop a career within the “in demand” field of Parts Supply and Distribution with the Automotive Industry?
Today, there are more vehicles on the roads than ever before. Allied to that, there is also an incredibly wide choice of vehicles available for a multitude of uses and tastes, which incorporate complex aspects of mechanical and digital technologies, as well as new “green technologies” as we begin the journey towards alternative forms of propulsion.
In order to maintain, repair and service customers vehicles within our own Service Departments, as well as supplying other companies across the South and West with the correct components to be delivered via a fleet of delivery vans, Platinum Motor Group is looking to recruit Apprentice Parts Assistants for its Parts Departments.
As an Apprentice Parts Assistant at Platinum you can;
- Train for your career whilst gaining experience in our employment
- Attend franchise/brand specific block release courses at state of the art training centres
- Attain qualifications to NVQ Level 3
- Work with high quality established brands, from excellent workplaces assisted by friendly team members
- Gain a deep understanding into the technologies being utilised within modern day vehicles
- Learn about the logistics required to be a major parts supplier
To fulfil our requirements;
- You will need to be aged 16 or over have attained GCSE Grade C (or equivalent) or above in Maths, English and Science
- You will need to be reliable, enthusiastic, willing to learn and able to work well within a team
To start your journey to becoming a Parts Assistant, please contact Caira Day - HR@platinummg.co.uk