Would you like to develop a career within the “in demand” field of the Diagnostics, Repair, Maintenance and Servicing of Motor Vehicles?
Today, there are more vehicles on the roads than ever before. Allied to that, there is also an incredibly wide choice of vehicles available for a multitude of uses and tastes, which incorporate complex aspects of mechanical and digital technologies, as well as new “green technologies” as we begin the journey towards alternative forms of propulsion.
As an Apprentice Vehicle Technician at Platinum you can;
- Train for your career whilst gaining experience in our employment
- Attend franchise/brand specific block release courses at state of the art training centres
- Attain qualifications to Level 3 in light vehicle maintenance and repair (i.e. not commercial vehicles)
- Work with high quality established brands, from excellent workplaces assisted by friendly team members
- Gain a deep understanding into the technologies being utilised within modern day vehicles
To fulfil our requirements;
- You will need to be aged 16 or over have attained GCSE Grade C (or equivalent) or above in Maths, English and Science
- You will need to be reliable, enthusiastic, willing to learn and able to work well within a team
To start your journey to becoming a Vehicle Technician, please apply now by contacting Caira Day - HR@platinummg.co.uk